One thing I wont entertain is insult on my person because I will curse that fellow forever.
Just like John the Baptist, Ohakim is the forerunner of Rochas. It is an established fact. Ohakim laid the foundation for a modern Imo.
HERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS
1. Roads : Dikenafai thru Awalla to umuakam,umuobom and osina, obiohia to ogboko & Umuma isiaku plus 1km that leads to owlle’s house(Parlour), Osina to Isiekenesi all in Ideato north and south. Okwelle thru Ezike to Okohia, Yardua drive, Ikenegbu thru Ikenegbu girls to Aladinma. Egbu ra, orji, Amakohia etc.
2. Round abouts: Egbu(FRSC), orji, akwakuma, r3enovation of wetheral, fire service and assumpta roundabouts.
3. Installation of street lights up to capitol orji etc and traffic lights.
4. Completion of aladinma shopping mall.
5. Const. of new gov.’s office, gov.’s lodge Abuja, ahianjoku convention center, traditional rulers parliament etc.
6. Walkways around okigwe rd, wetheral rd, egbu road, some parts of aladinma, bank road etc.
7. Installation of gigantic road directions/description like we see in lagos or Abuja
8. Construction of 100 classroom blocks termed new face classroom blocks and upgrade of umuagwo to polytechnic , employment of more than 3k teachers in the 10000 job scheme. Free transport bus for pupils and students.
9. Upgrade of general hospital Owerri to specialist hosp. bought buses and listers for all health centers in all 27 LGAs.
10. Introduction of brand new green buses and taxis for imo mass transport scheme, delivery of brand new hummer buses an Toyota corolla cars (1st of its kind) for ITC and introduction of KEKE.
11. Massive employment thru Irroma, Entraco and 10,000 jobs. Did u say it is political? I believe whatever a politician does is political. Free education of owelle is political cos he is eyeing Abuja or any other political post after this. The present govt employed about 3000 teachers and we were meant to understand that Ohakims teachers were sacked cos there was no vacancy. Haba. Must the poor masses be victims of fight for political supremacy? What about the poor women that sweep our roads and streets everyday under ENTRACO .
12. Irroma assets worth billions of Naira.
13. Renovation of oguta motel to kick start the wonder lake.
14. Ring roads with flyover which owelle revoked and asked for refund from contractors.
15. Relocation of car sellers, building material sellers, welders, mechanics etc. now every street in Owerri is a car selling spot.
16. Clean & green which gave Owerri the cleanest state capital, orderliness in our society.
17. MDG counterpart funding which constructed many boreholes, public toilets, distribution of mosquito nets etc. UBE counterpart funding which gave free education from primary 1 – JSS3.
18. Now Ohakim claimed to have handed over to owelle the following.
a. N13.3 Billion bond proceeds
b. N3 billion in SUBEB Account
c. N1 billion in ETF Account
d. N500 million in MDG Account
e. Over N5 billion in both JAAC account and joint LG project account, Imo youth Empowerment Account (IYEP), RAMP and Council of Traditional Rulers Account.
19. Our dear gov. should clear the air on Nos. B and E as he had already told us that he used the bond proceeds on free education and roads. I still remember his speech when he said that he will forfeit his security vote on free education. Many contractors claim they are yet to be paid. HABA.
20. Owelle should stop this hatred on his predecessor. I still remember Owelle serving in Ohakim’s govt. and Owelle’s sister being a TC chairman in Ohakim’s govt. What about the road to his house?
On so many occasions, our dear governor had repeatedly said that he has never borrowed a dime, so he should go and sort himself out with EFCC. After that, furnish EFCC with the relevant document on ohakim, allow them to do their job and then concentrate on rescuing Imo from whoever.